Warehouse Inventory Samples Clerk
Sorry, this job has expired.
Meet our Hiring Managers to apply in person!
January 17th from 4pm to 6pm.
Click 'APPLY' to be directed to the registration page.
Gear for Sports is now hiring Warehouse Inventory Samples Clerks.
As a Warehouse Inventory Samples Clerk your main function is to provide moment to moment support of the samples process. You will serve as a liaison between the warehouse and other departments that utilize sales samples.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 1-2 years of warehouse experience required.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Monitor the slotting efforts of all blank and finished good sample garments.
• Perform constant re-slot efforts for changing items.
• Continually monitor quality and the samples process and troubleshoot when an issue arises.
• Work with sourcing department in sample receipt and approvals.
• Work with brand teams on a regular basis to clear out residual inventory.
• Work with internal and external customers to ensure smooth workflow for samples, including presenting information to the department lead or management.
• Suggest and develop new ideas to streamline the sample process.
• Identify and resolve inventory related issues.
• Provide support to systems and procedures that insure that inventory is stored in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Ability to meet identified deadlines and heavy work projects.
• Ability to read and interpret written information.
• Basic computer skills, including proficiency in Mircosoft office programs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.