Sorry, this job has expired.
Meet our Hiring Managers to apply in person!
January 17th from 4pm to 6pm.
Click 'APPLY' to be directed to the registration page.
Gear for Sports is now hiring Shipping Specialists.
As a Shipping Specialist you main functions are to:
• Verify work order integrity and customer satisfaction while insuring internal and external timely shipments.
• Process small packages in shipping system.
• Separate orders on the back shipping line to insure internal and external timely shipments.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Prior shipping experience preferred, but not required. We will provide you with training.
• Competency in reading and interpretation, including reading ship via codes; reading shipping comments; checking for customer event date; and verifying shipping indicator.
• Must have reliable, predictable attendance.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Process high volume of work with little assistance.
• Check notes for any special processing requirements.
• Consolidate ship together orders.
• Verify that shop pack and carton number match and create customer-packing slip through Oracle.
• Place packing list inside of carton number one or on the outside based on customer.
• Process shipment in ShipIt.
• Route shipment to appropriate area.
• Operate the stretch wrap machine.
• Fill out bills of lading for LTL shipments.
• Palletize future shipments by carrier and ship dates.
• Load trucks off of shipping conveyor.
• Ability to manually ship orders in ShipIt and manually rate orders for freight in Oracle.
• Basic computer skills.
• Monday-Friday, 4pm-12am.
We are pioneers in the custom decorated apparel industry and we truly understand the fundamentals of decorated garments. Our products are tailored from only the finest fabrics and offer several decoration opportunities.
We also offer the industry’s largest in-house design team comprised of over 70 dedicated graphic artists. These talented individuals create over 80,000 new and custom graphics each year, and have been first to unmask many unique and revolutionary graphic processes that are unmatched and unavailable to our competitors. Gear for Sports has also built a state-of-the-art facility that enables us to produce over 70,000 garments a day with a less than 1% return rate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.